Tails and claws of hard shell Canadian wild lobsters, peeled raw and deep-frozen // Format: Pack with 6 units (2 packs per box) // Live weight Lobster: 446/536gr
– Origin: Canada (FAO21)
– Species: Homarus Americanus
– Category: Premium
– Fishing season: May, June, December and January
– Same flavour and texture as a live Premium Lobster
– Significant cost and time saving
– Product without waste, 100% yield
– Multiplies the presentation options
– 100% natural product, without additives or preservatives
– Product packed in individual cooking bag
– The tail is separated from the two claws, to
be able to use both parts separately
It is ideal for: Lobster stew, rice dishes, fideuà, as main course, to accompany a good pasta dish, tapas, sautéed foods, salads, etc. It is a product with a wide variety of uses.
Leave the product to defrost in a positive chamber for 8 hours or force the defrosting in cold water inside its bag.
GRILL WITHOUT BAG *Cooking recommended
Brown on the grill to taste with a few drops of extra virgin olive oil.
Start to sear the back or insert the product in a skewer to prevent the tail from curling.
MIXED cooking WITHOUT BAG 20% Steamed 220ºC
Duo Small Chix 446/536 → 2 minutes 40 seconds
STEAM cooking WITH BAG 100% Steamed 85ºC
Duo Small Chix 446/536 → 5 minutes 00 seconds
Important: Never open the bag to cook in Bain-Marie or the Oven 100% Vapour.
Once the cooking has finished apply a blast freezer or water and ice.
*The times are always with the oven preheated