Halves of hard shell wild Canadian Lobsters, deep-frozen, raw and gutted // Format: Pack with 6 units (2 packs per box) // Live weight Lobster: 591/680gr
– Origin: Canada (FAO21)
– Species: Homarus Americanus
– Category: Premium
– Fishing season: May, June, December and January
– Same flavour and texture as a live Premium Lobster
– Significant cost and time saving
– Product without waste, 100% yield
– Gutted product, we fill the cavity with its peeled claw
– 100% natural product, without additives or preservatives
– Multiplies the presentation options
It is ideal for: Rice dishes, fideuás and Seafood selections, both cold and grilled. We can also use it to make a good lobster stew, and even as a start product in a salad.
Leave the product to defrost in a positive chamber for 8 hours or force the defrosting in cold water inside its bag.
GRILL WITHOUT BAG *Cooking recommended
Brown on the grill to taste with a few drops of extra virgin olive oil.
Start to sear the back to prevent the tail from curling.
MIXED cooking WITHOUT BAG 20% Steamed 220ºC
Split Quarters 591/680 → 4 minutes 30 seconds
*The times are always with the oven preheated