The meat of Zygochlamys Patagonica scallop, without coral, deep-frozen at sea, raw, IQF. Compensated glazing 0% waste // Format: 176/264 pieces/kg. 2 bags of 1 kg drained net weight per pack (2 packs per box)
– Origin: Argentina (FAO41)
– Species: Zygochlamys Patagonica
– Deep-frozen product at Sea, pre-rigor mortis
Maximum freshness and flavour, favouring the sealing of the product
– 100% natural, without additives or preservatives
– No added water 0% glazing
– High regularity regarding calibre
– 100% yield
– Non injected
Leave the product to defrost in a positive chamber on a tray with a grid and use to convenience. We recommend browning them on the grill, leaving their interior not very cooked for them to have a tender and mellow texture.
Unlike the Canadian scallop, the Argentinean scallop is much smaller, so therefore its most common uses are to make stuffing, brochettes and tapas, seafood cream soups, sautéed dishes, rice dishes, salads, aperitifs, tartars, ceviches, etc. It is also ideal to fry battered with panko.