The meat of Placopecten Magellanicus scallop, without coral, deep-frozen at sea, raw, IQF. Compensated glazing 0% waste // Format: 20-24 pieces/kg. 2 bags of 1 kg drained net weight per pack (2 packs per box)
– Origin: Canada (FAO21)
– Species: Placopecten Magellanicus
– Category: Premium
– Deep-frozen product at Sea, pre-rigor mortis
Maximum freshness and flavour, favouring the sealing of the product
– 100% natural, without additives or preservatives
– No added water. Compensated glazing.
– High regularity regarding calibre
– 100% yield
– Non injected
Leave the product to defrost in a positive chamber on a tray with a grid and use to convenience. We recommend browning them on the grill, leaving their interior not very cooked for them to have a tender and mellow texture.
It is ideal as a starter, to laminate or make Carpaccio, to accompany rice dishes, brochettes, ceviches, tapas, etc.; or just browned on the grill and presented as the main ingredient of a dish.